Sunday 1 January 2012

Black & Gold from 2011 to 2012



So above is the outfit I wore at the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012.  Yes it was my NYE 2011 outfit =)

I bought some new earrings to go with my cuff and multiple chain necklace I already had from around a year ago, so I was all glammed out and glistening in gold.

My dress was obviously black and my shoes were suede black with a leopard print wedge.  The belt on my dress is gold in the pic but I changed it to a thicker black belt with a coiled gold swirly pattern at the front.

My make-up was a simple smokey eye created with a medium brown eyeshadow and black eyeliner.  My lips were slightly shimmered with a Loreal gloss of which I will get the name for you later Glam Shine Golden Tattoo.  I also had body gems in the shape of a heart on the side of my face by my eye and my eyelashes were to die as they had crystal gems across the base of them.

My scent was GucciGuilty by Gucci - that's soooo nice!

I celebrated at a house party with family and friends until around 3am.  Then I left the after party at around 5.30am and here I am....tired as hell but happy and ready to take on 2012.

I hope you all had a lovely NYE and wish you all health, happiness and positive growth in 2012!

Love you all,

dearLeopard

XoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment