Sunday 5 February 2012

Walk Tall & Carry On

Kimora Lee, Naomi Campbell, YardRock Model & Supermodels
Keep Calm Walk Tall & Carry On!

That's our message for this week.  So its COLD Season and its so easy to become that couch potato you vowed you would not be this year.  It's only the second month of the year and yes the bitter weather can cause us to snuggle onto the couch and not move until June appears.  But really.....it that going to help you to achieve your goals?

No, thought not.  All it will do is encourage excessive eating, spreading hips and unsightly arms that you will be trying to hide all summer from the camera happy person paparazzi who just happens to enjoy uploading pics to facebook. LOL

OK So I may have been a little bit extreme up there....but come on dolls, I bet 90% of us want to get fit, loose weight, tone up or stay toned up this year and it will not work if you use the weather as an excuse.  We all want to look our best for summer and I do not want you to have to hide behind baggy clothes, long sleeves and trousers in 4months time unless that's your goal of course.

Kendall Jenner & Tyra Banks

If I've done nothing at all, I hope I have reminded you of your goals for this year...or reminded you to create a vision board because it's not too late and YES I know I've said many times but mine truly is working for me and my goals are slowly but surely materialising..... see dearLeopard's Vision Board here.



Following are some more pics of some of our tallest walking dolls....Whatever your goals are... I hope they inspire you to Walk Tall and Carry On! ;)


Kate Moss, Grace Jones & Naomi Campbell



Love ya's!

1 comment: